Wade Family Leaves Skidmore, 1909

From the June 3, 1909 Skidmore New Era (Skidmore, Missouri), page 1:

Takes W. F. Wade’s Place.
W. F. Wade, who has been identified with Skidmore for the past fifteen years in the drug business, most all of this time in business for himself, but some of the time employed by other companies, severed his connection with the Skidmore Drug Co. the first of the month.
As nearly every one here knows, Mr. Wade has decided for the general benefit of his health, to move to the western coasts. His family left for Anacortes, Washington, some weeks ago and he will join them after a few days visit with his relatives in Mound City.

Mr. Wade will be succeeded in the store as prescription clerk by R. M. Spragur of Burlington Junction. Mr. Spragur has been with A. B. Colwell of the Junction for the past seven years. He comes to this town with the very best of recommendations, both as to character and qualifications. He is a graduate of the St. Louis College of Pharmacy and thoroughly fitted in every way as a careful, painstaking and accurate prescription clerk.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *